Apprenticeship Trainer Grant
Do you train apprentices or want to start doing so because skilled workers are important to your company? Do you want to take responsibility for the career prospects of young people?
This efunding initiative enables you to train your employees to teach apprentices. The initiative was launched by waff as an incentive for companies to focus on training apprentices and thus to invest in the future. waff covers the costs of the trainer’s course and the examination fees.
Who can apply for the grant?
- Companies with no more than 50 employees that have a site in Vienna.
- Companies with over 50 employees: only if the company is training apprentices for the first time or is extending its in-house apprentice training to include a new apprenticeship trade.
The grant can be awarded both for courses attended by or examinations taken by employees (who must be subject to full compulsory social insurance) and to the company owner.
Who is not entitled to funding?
- Local authorities, municipal associations and legal entities under public law, with the exception of charitable organizations of legally recognized churches and religious communities
- Political parties
- Radical associations
What does the grant cover?
We provide funding for trainer courses and the examination fees of the trainer examination.
- Trainer course: 75% of the course costs up to a maximum of €500 per trainer
- Trainer examination: examination fees up to a maximum of €100 per trainer
Requirements for the grant
- The application documents must be submitted to waff within 3 months after the course has ended or the examination has been taken.
- The trainer must train apprentices in a company in Vienna.
How to apply for the grant
Within 3 months after the training course has ended, submit the application form along with the signed Declaration of Commitment (Verpflichtungserklärung), De Minimis Declaration (De-minimis-Erklärung) and course documents (invoice, proof of payment and confirmation of attendance or certificate).