- Do you want to provide further training for your employees?
- Do you train apprentices or want to start doing so?
- Do you need skilled workers and are looking for support?
Ensuring that companies in Vienna have qualified, well-trained staff and that people working in Vienna enjoy good career development opportunities are waff’s key objectives.
Support for companies
An essential prerequisite for qualified staff and good career development prospects is successful, competitive companies based in Vienna.
That’s why waff helps Vienna-based companies:
- to implement innovation projects
- with the Vienna Apprenticeship Training Bonus – up to 3,000 euros for newly employed apprentices
- with assistance for companies employing an apprentice for the first time
- with assistance for training companies in the tourism and leisure industries
- to train apprenticeship trainers
- to look for and train skilled workers
- to reduce staffing levels responsibly